Friday, July 1, 2011

Date Night!



Matthew and I decided long before Noah was born that we would continue to have regular date nights. We've had three since his birth eight weeks ago. Not too bad. Well tonight a dear friend offered to watch our little man. We didn't have plans so we went to dinner at a local mediterranean restaurant and followed it up with dessert at a French restaurant close by. The hot chocolate I ordered was enormous. And the cup had no handle so I ate with a spoon like soup. Delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Regular date nights are a good thing. I saw you featured on another blog I follow (Dishes & Wishes). When I saw you were married to a techno guy I said I had to follow you cuz I am married to one too. I hope you will follow me back. Here's my blog url http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com. I can also be found in facebook http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose and twitter @DeniseLillaRose If you like/follow me there I will do the same for you.

    ReplyDelete